Friday, August 10, 2012

Science Fair Projects? -- "Discover the Secret" [sciencetechnology-center.blogspot.com]

Science Fair Projects? -- "Discover the Secret" [sciencetechnology-center.blogspot.com]

Question by Jeff L: What science programs are in demand these days? I am interested in science, but I know that tons of people go into science at university so I would need a fairly specific program if I wanted to get a good job. What program should I take at university if I want to go into Bio/Chem/Physics and have a decent chance at getting a job? Best answer for What science programs are in demand these days?:

Answer by Sami A
I suggest any job that links into healthcare - theses jobs will always be in demand - being a doctor is always a good idea - you would need to combine bio and chem for that - although physics in my opinion is hugely respected by employers - you can see a lot of physics graduates in healthcare, law, engineering, finance. Any science subject requires intensive research -maths skills are needed espec. in chemistry and physics! Talk to your teachers and look through uni prospectuses or look through career websites such as connexxions.. But any science subject is respected both by employers and universities!

Answer by LexiLoo
Chemical Engineering... Or any kind of engineering really. Way more money right out of college for inital job, than just a science degree. A bachelors in science usually is the foundation for something else... med school, etc,

รข€" [Science]

Illustration on Apologetics and World View series #9 of 12

#9 of 12 What is Science?

Is it me or do these science fair projects get harder and harder each year? They're supposed to be cool science fair projects, but the problem is, much of the work gets left on us - Moms & Dads! If I hadn't discovered the secret to a winning science fair project, I wouldn't have stood a chance...

If your anything like I was, you've had a tough time finding a cool science project.The science fair isn't far off and the panic is about to kick in. Believe me, I've been there!

The clock is ticking and you haven't even found a science projects yet, let alone come up with a...

Purpose Hypothesis Supplies Procedure Data Results Conclusion Research

So how is it that I can almost instantly create winning science fair projects, without the stress, without the work, and have fun in the process?

Me and my kids love it when the science fair comes around! We can't wait to use our secret again and again and again...< /p>

Thats the beauty of it. This secret will never die, it will never go away. I have my youngest who is yet to discover the fun of the science fair, and I can use the secret with him too!

It's so quick and easy! All the boring bits are out of the way, leaving you with nothing more than a really great time!

So what is this secret and how can us parents use it to eliminate the work, stress and panic, whilst having great fun with our kids?

Suggest Science Fair Projects? -- "Discover the Secret" Issues

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...